Told you need minimally invasive surgery?
Ask for LuMINI™ Micro-Invasive Surgery
~ Only available at Minimally Invasive SpineCARE
LuMINI is the most advanced form of minimally invasive spine surgery. Pioneered and perfected by Dr. Douglas Won, a world-renown, board-certified, fellowship-trained spine surgeon for over 10 years, LuMINI™ is micro-invasive surgery, offering major advantages over older minimally invasive spine surgery techniques:
- Personalized to each patient’s unique spinal condition and unique body type – your surgery will be custom designed to fit your specific needs
- Incision can be as small as 3 mm – the height of 3 stacked dimes
- May not require stitches or staples – all you’ll need is a band-aid
- Minimal to no tissue or nerve damage, shorter recovery times, and generally fewer complications – you’ll get back to your activities in days, not weeks
- Can be performed under local anesthesia
So, if you’ve been told you need minimally invasive spine surgery, don’t settle for less than the micro-invasive LuMINI.
At Minimally Invasive SpineCARE, Dr. Won and his talented team will personalize your care and work with you to find the best, least invasive procedure to get you back to health.