What is Rehab Care?
Minimally Invasive SpineCARE® is proud to offer rehab care as part of our extensive suite of services. This treatment provides non-invasive, non-surgical pain relief caused by a variety of health issues that can also make it difficult to move around freely or perform everyday tasks. Our highly skilled back and spine specialists, along with our expert interventional pain team, work closely with chiropractors to provide patients with the best and most advanced treatment options available.
The goals of Minimally Invasive SpineCARE®’s rehab care includes:
- Reduced pain
- Increased motion of the muscles, tendons and joints for better mobility and flexibility
- Improved strength and coordination
This popular non-surgical option may be recommended after an initial consultation with one of our back and spine specialists. It can help make daily tasks and activities easier while relieving pain and discomfort. Our patient-centric approach to treatment ensures that Minimally Invasive SpineCARE® is dedicated to effective, cutting-edge cervical, lumbar and thoracic spine relief.
Our Treatment Approach
Our rehab care treatment approach is actually a combination of treatments, customized around the individual patient’s specific needs, goals and overall health. We use a variety of rehab care options to discover the best and most effective treatment plan for each patient. Our state-of-the-art treatments employed are a testament to our focus on offering some of the most advanced back, neck and spine care available. These options may include:
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation: Small electrodes are attached to the skin and conduct a minimal amount of current to relax tightened muscles and ease pain.
- Ice Packs: These are applied to the painful area to decrease inflammation, pain and muscle spasms.
- Moist Heat: This is applied to the areas in pain to both improve circulation to the spots in question and encourage the rapid healing of aching muscles.
- Stretching Exercises: Designed to improve flexibility and mobility, these specialized exercises can also decrease muscle tension and tightness.
- Non-Surgical Decompression Therapy: This well-known form of rehab care stretches the spine to relieve pressure from certain regions.
- Posture/Body Mechanics/Ergonomics Therapy: We teach you the right ways to move as you complete activities associated with daily living.
- Exercise Programs: Specific exercises can be designed just for the patient to address their particular areas of concern.
- Back Braces: We may recommend wearing a back brace for a period of time to help firmly stabilize the spine and its surrounding muscles.
We have successfully treated over 45,000 patients to date with our minimally invasive and non-surgical treatment methods. Contact Minimally Invasive SpineCARE® to schedule your initial consultation today and get back the quality of life that you deserve!